Turn to the Pelican State’s Cooling Experts
Summers in the Baton Rouge region can be long, hot and oppressive. And unlike some other states in America, this steamy weather has a tendency to stick around long past the official end of summer. So, when you’re using your air conditioner for more than half of the year, it’s critical that it works as efficiently as possible. But what happens when it doesn’t?
Dealing with a problematic AC system can cause a multitude of headaches, but the choice to replace your system can be just as difficult. As a homeowner, how can you be sure it’s time to say goodbye to an old system and upgrade to a new one?
Let us help.
Here are six sure-fire signs it’s time to replace your cooling system:
- Your system is over 10 years old.
- You experience constant repairs.
- You experience hot and cold spots throughout your home.
- You are noticing higher than normal energy bills.
- Your system still uses R22 refrigerant (which is being phased out).
Sleep Like a Baby: Call for Premier AC Installation in Baton Rouge
If you’ve nodded yes to two or three of the above signs, then it’s safe to say you’re probably due for an air conditioning replacement. Fortunately, when you call on the Dream Team, replacing your air conditioning system doesn’t have to be a hassle. Our experienced NATE-certified technicians can seamlessly install a replacement system for you at a budget-friendly price.
Still on the fence about replacing? Here are some extra rewards you’ll reap once you have a new AC system installed:
- You’ll save money. A more efficient system won’t have to work as hard and will keep your energy bills lower.
- You’ll enjoy peace and quiet. Today’s highly efficient cooling systems run much quieter than older units.
- You’ll live in total dreamy comfort. Efficient airflow, quieter modes and cooler air. You’ll sleep like a baby.
If you’re tired of suffering from an inefficient system, give our pros a call today!